Once you have the BitDrom installer, start the installation by double click on the file you downloaded.
1. Accept the license agreement
2. Let the default options unchanged and click Next.
3. If you don’t have a special drive for programs, just let the default directory as it is and click Next.
4. The installation will start and will take about one minute.
5. Installation is finished. Click Finish and enjoy the downloads.
After the installation, a wizard may start which will guide you through the basic configuration of BitDrom.
Click here to see the help page for BitDrom configuration wizard.